Archive for the ‘News’ Category
We can now arrange one to one tuition over Skype between you and one of our worldwide contacts.
The process is as simple as 1 2 3:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested.
2. Send us payment for the lessons
3. Have your lessons!
Basically, by going through us you will be covered, as in your funds will remain with us until you have had the lessons and we can refund you on unclaimed lessons if you were not happy for whatever reason. Contact us for further information.
Due to popular demand we have introduced new “private” feeds that you can use in various applications, such as iTunes, to download not just beginner, but all podcasts apart from advanced. You can also choose the feed that will additionally download the associated PLC, Transcript, Audio Transcript and any additional audio or video content supplied with the lesson.
You must be a paying member (Basic or Premium) to view all the podcasts on this feed, otherwise it will only display beginner ones. Below are illustrated steps to help you subscribe to one of these feeds on iTunes.
1. Click on the icon next to your username at the top right corner of the website
2. Note down your private feed link
3. On iTunes go to Advanced and then click on “Subscribe to Podcast”
4. Enter your personal feed link
5. You can now download all the podcasts via iTunes at your convenience!
We have been featured on Syria’s English language daily newspaper Baladna.
We’ve finally released a beta version of our own dictionary! This is what we believe is the only Audio Pictorial Arabic dictionary on the web. Some of the additional features of this dictionary are:
- Audio and text examples
- Related lessons
- Multiple results per search
- Random search
This is still in a beta version because the dictionary doesn’t cover all Arabic words at the moment, but words searched for that are not in the dictionary will be recorded so that we can add them soon after, until the dictionary covers all the words out there.
We have been featured in Dubai’s leading English newspaper
We have been featured on Saudi’s leading English newspaper Arab News. Click on the image to view the article or on the link to see it on their website
ArabicPod has been hard at work (as always) to bring you the best resources to help you on your way to learning Arabic.
You may have noticed some of the new features added in the last few weeks, including:
An Arabic Keyboard for lesson discussions: You can now get writing Arabic letters with ease and share your Arabic comments.
Arabic text align: Arabic text has now been programmed to align to the right, as it should be, making the Arabic easier to read on lesson comments.
- Exclusive games that were created to help you learn certain aspects of the Arabic language.
Keep your eyes peeled for more new features coming your way soon!
First things first, all of us here at ArabicPod would like to give you a very warm welcome to the new website. We’ve been working on it for the past few months and hope you find it good and well. Many new features have been added in the hope to make this the best learning experience possible for all of our users. Among the updated features you will find are:
· Lesson exercises – a chance for you to practice what you’ve learned in each podcast
· Additional content (such as videos or flash movies) added to some lessons
· A whole new section, ‘SharePoint’ – giving you the chance to share any useful, supplementary learning materials you may know of
· And much more…
We also have more exciting, new features on the way; look out for video podcasts and also extra podcasts exclusively for Premium users.
You’ll find our new site is easy to navigate and simple to use. So go ahead and get browsing!
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions, views or concerns you may have, we’re here to help.